Making capital expenditure decisions requires participation at multiple levels of an organisation. The ability to effectively and efficiently manage the approval process up and down the management chain is a key factor in ensuring money is spent in a wise and timely manner.
Bak2Bak’s Capital Expenditure System enables any member of staff to initiate a capex request and pass the submission up through the specified approval chain using the company intranet and a convenient email notification process. The system enables users to view their own open capex requests to confirm the current status within the approval cycle and management can view all active and closed requests.
- Built with .NET architecture the program ties into an organisation's existing Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange systems for easy setup of user levels and email notification
- Accessed via the company intranet, the system is available from anywhere in the world
- Accepts multiple quotes on each request, to ensure value for money decisions
- Approvers can append comments and request additional information or quotes from the originator
- Comprehensive online help files
As with all Bak2Bak’s pre-built database solutions, CERTS is ready to go straight to work in your organisation, but can also be enhanced with extra modules and functionality to suit your company’s specific requirements.